Journey To Our Daughter.

Rick & Debby's adoption journey to their baby daughter Alana Danielle Dawn in China. COMING HOME SOON!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

NOW EVERYBODYS HOME!

So with everybody back from their vacations our agent called China and was told our TA will be in the next batch (in about 2 weeks). We are praying for it to go a little faster as that will put us in China in the first of Oct and China does not allow adopters to go during that time as it is one of their biggest holidays. So if it happens that way once again we will have to set and wait until the end of the months to go get Alana. Maybe even the first of Nov. I am so tired of waiting so I am praying it will happen quicker so we can go before China closes down. Anyway at least we have good news.
WE ARE CHINA BOUND!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Julie Kenner said...

FINALLY!!!!!! I'm so happy for you that it's on the way!!!!!

We're going to Chuzhou end of October. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you're TA comes super-fast and they can squeeze you in before the October stuff! If not, I imagine we'll be traveling together to get our little darlings!

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Brian & Darin said...

Congratulations! I've been checking your blog regularly waiting for news for you guys! I'll keep my fingers crossed for the TA to reach you quickly so you can go get your baby finally!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home