Journey To Our Daughter.

Rick & Debby's adoption journey to their baby daughter Alana Danielle Dawn in China. COMING HOME SOON!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Nobodys Home in China!!!




Or at least it is starting to feel that way! Still no TA. Our agency will call the CCAA on Thursday to try to get them to move along with it. Keep us in your prayers! We are at day 95 and counting!We were told to expect 2 to 8 weeks. The stress is starting to really get to both of us! I had a request for pictures but we have no new pictures. But I finished Alana's birth information cross stitch. I started it the day we started the adoption process. December 2004. It took almost 2 years! I am not a cross stitcher at all. I also finished Alana's 100 good wishes quilt. Not good at that either. I am going to have someone sew a nice one with the rest of the squares for Alana someday!
That's all for now. We should know something at the end of this week.
(We've all heard that before haven't we :-)







2 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Donna said...

I'm right there waiting with you. I hope yours some soon! And mine right after that!

:)

Donna

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Bren said...

God Bless Debby and Rick. And May little Alana be kept safe and well. May you sleep easy too Debby and Rick as it is not easy having your baby miles away from you when you know this is Gods Child for you. Alana is a precious child born of your heart and designed and created by God - made for each other in the eyes of the Lord. Please read your guest book I have left you a message there too. I too am adopting from China but unlike you it will probably be next year before we receive our wee one. God Bless

Bren

 

Post a Comment

<< Home