Journey To Our Daughter.

Rick & Debby's adoption journey to their baby daughter Alana Danielle Dawn in China. COMING HOME SOON!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

We did it again!!



We had another family who took their 9 year old daughter back to Alana's orphanage in March of 2004 and they posted pictures on the Chuzhou Orphanage yahoo site and I was looking at them and notice that the little girl Lian was always holding the same baby. Then I got a close up picture of only that baby and notice she looked alot like our 17 months old daughter so I track this person down and ask question and found out it was my daughter at 6 months!!! We are so happy we now have pictures of Alana as a baby. We are told this is rare and we have now got two sets! Most people never get to know what their child looked like as a baby! We are very excited and thankful! I will post the new pictures!
Debby
PS: And yes Kayla I am doing a new post!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home